Weaving threads of sustainability into the tapestry of curricula, including business and finance, science, liberal arts, global studies, sustainable food, and culinary arts.
Reports, Recommendations, Integrations, Resources.
Bishop’s University, Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
Consultant and Advisory Board member for “Proposal for the Development of B.A. and B.Sc. Degrees in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems” (2017—present)
Northern Vermont University (NVU), Prepared for Jim Black, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Business Administration
“Preliminary Report on Establishing a Business Sustainability Concentration at Northern Vermont University”
Prepared for Jim Black (December 14, 2018)
- Revised BUS 2140 Personal Finances Syllabus to include sustainability
- Advised on (January 3, 2019):
- How to Transition to Sustainability
- Institutional Effectiveness (operational outcomes around sustainability)
- Why Sustainability for Entrepreneurs (PPT)
- Sustainable Outcomes for Syllabi Across the Curricula